Terms and Conditions
- We make every effort to provide a fully operational and accurate website, however, we are not able to guarantee an error-free service and therefore will not accept any liability whatsoever for any loss you may suffer. We do not offer any warranties in respect of our website and all implied warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content of the website is for your general information and use and is subject to change without notice.
- All the content and images of the website are the property of Plastipack or its licensors and are not to be reproduced without the specific permission of Plastipack.
- The website contains several trademarks, which belong to products manufactured by Plastipack and are registered in many countries across the world. Reproduction of these trademarks is expressly forbidden.
- Where permission has been given by Plastipack to link to this website or to reproduce any elements of this website Plastipack must be correctly acknowledged as the source of the material.
- Where this website has links to other websites these are provided for your information only and does not signify any endorsement by us. We are not responsible for the content of these websites, and users access the links to other websites at their own risk.
- Users will indemnify and hold Plastipack harmless against all loss and liability arising from claims made or litigation brought against them as a result of the use by you of this website.
- You agree not to use this website for any unlawful or prohibited purpose or in any manner that could damage, disable, or overburden the website or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of it.
These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
How to contact us:-
Plastipack Ltd, Registered office:- Wainwright House, 4 Wainwright Close, Churchfields Industrial Estate, St Leonards-on-Sea, TN38 9PP, UK. Tel: +44 (0) 1424 851659 – Fax: +44 (0) 1424 853909.